Propose a Special Issue
In order to encourage exchange of medical knowledge within the academic community and publish more focused topics with high current interest. PiscoMed Publishing invites proposals for special issues that focus on a specific area of medical research that has broad appeal and falls within the aims and scopes of the intended journal. Special issues should be organized by esteemed experts in the proposed area and able to attract articles of the highest quality.
Each proposal for Special Issue should contain the following information:
- The title for the Special Issue.
- The intended hosting journal of the proposed Special Issue.
- A draft call for papers for the Special Issue.
- The proposed Aims and Scope, giving an overview of the intended focus of the Special Issue and a list of the topics to be covered.
- The backgrounds of the Guest Editors who will be managing the Special Issue, including their names, emails, affiliations, and a short biography (one paragraph per editor) of each of the Guest Editors.
All proposals should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, and they are subject to approval by the journal’s Editorial Board.